Friday 16 October 2015

Triumph of Justice by Daniel Petrocelli, a book review.

Triumph of Justice is a surprisingly readable account of O J Simpson's civil trial. Written by the lead counsel Daniel Petrocelli, the book details the development and prosecution of the civil case against Simpson. 

The evidence against Simpson was overwhelming and Petrocelli details how civil proceeedings work, how Simpson's depositions were used in order to impeach him in court and thus lead to his losing the civil case. 

Enjoyable, easy to read, and left no doubt in this particular mind regarding Simpson's guilt. It's not like there ever was much doubt in the first place! 

** I sometimes make reviews of books on goodreads, the reviews will invariably be pithy and offer little detail or rigorous analysis. I am re-posting them here so I have my own records of what I have reviewed and I may add some commentary here that doesn't fit the review.

No comments: