Sunday 31 March 2013

Books

Reading has always been a giant passion of mine. It wouldn't be inappropriate to call them the greatest passion of my life (until I met Kristy). Books have provided me with many of the great moments of my life. We have 9 full bookcases in our house and number 10 is on the drawing board.

I was asked once about the last time that I had gone a day without reading a book of any sort. I wasn't able to give a definitive answer, but my guess is that it hasn't happened in my adult life. So it's inevitable that books are going to find their way into this blog.

I'm going to write some posts about my favourite books and books I am reading. I will label the posts Book of the Week. I'm going to start with a book I've only recently read, but that won't always be the case.

No comments: